• Debunked: Did Julian Assange "flee" Sweden? No;
2010 summary by
Swedish attorney Bjorn Hurtig. Starting with "..But I remind[ed the
prosecutor] that I asked her in writing (14 of September) if he was free to leave
Sweden for doing buissines in other countries and that she called me
and said that he was free to leave" and that's just the
beginning of Sweden's bad faith behavior and MSM galse claims of "he
fled", there's more at link.
• "Note to Editors—Sweden" — myths vs. facts: The "Swedish Allegations" concerning Julian Assange
• Bombshell: "Accuser" admits in tweet: "I was not raped"
• Second Bombshell: Same Anna Ardin's deleted blog post "how to" on plotting revenge on, and even how to falsely frame men who "dump you" and leave you to have sex with someone else. Award-winning journalist: "[Ardin's list] bore a striking resemblance to what would happen to Assange."
• Dismantling the Swedish 'Rape'-Narrative against Julian Assange by Nils Melzer, Swiss academic, author and practitioner in the field of international law. Since 1 November 2016, Melzer has been serving as the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
• Bombshell 3: Cuban activist speaks out on: remarkable parallels of Ardin's U-turn attack on wikileaks, same with Cuban anti-government group: "she succeeded to some extent" in her "venture" to "destroy" ; she "came to demolish" -- after initially supporting that (sadly apparently also Deep State linked) anti-government Cuban group, Ardin, after "personal ambitions" of hers suffered, and "unrestrained desire for fame" on her part were set back, Cuban describes how Ardin U-turned and backed the Cuban government. Sound like "I admire Julian so much" and then (see above item) motive to falsely frame him?
Older video but still powerful to this day. Main thing missing at 6:15 "Sept 15, prosecutor told Assange he was permitted to leave Sweden" is they forget to add that Assange's lawyers asked many times before, Are you sure you don't have any further questions? Assange is happy to be interviewed again and was told no, no, no. Then after he leaves, they say, omg, we have to arrest him and mainstream media refer to it as Assange having "fled" Sweden. Can you imagine a more dishonest "summary" by the media? Rest of video is very good.
• @Wikileaks twitter account.
• General Background: justice4assange.com/
• Unity4j.com's youtube
channel's videos page.
July2019 Twitter censors suspended @unity4j account but unity4j on Minds
Jan 2020 Council of Europe's statement on Continued Detention of WikiLeaks Founder and Publisher Julian Assange including: "Recurring and serious violations of Mr. Assange's due process rights by UK authorities have rendered both his criminal conviction and sentencing for bail violation and the US extradition proceedings inherently arbitrary. (...) The detention regime currently imposed on Mr. Assange appears to be unnecessary, disproportionate, and discriminatory and to perpetuate his exposure to psychological torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."
• Articles, updates, and
analysis: angelof-truth.com Informative,
frequently updated #FreeAssange blog by @angelfox71 /@angelfoxmedia
•Action4Assange (Not us, great minds think alike for URLs?)
• Events: Candles4Assange &candles4assange.de(German) & see Events area of abovementioned Action4Assange
•Join/support DoctorsForAssange "We are a group of doctors from around the world that formed in October 2019 to voice our serious concerns about the health of Julian Assange and to condemn the violations of his right to be free from torture, right to health, and right to doctor-patient confidentiality." — "We have real concerns, on the evidence currently available, that Mr. Assange could die in prison" (See also their video)
Act4Assange.com is not associated with off-site links and while we work hard to keep top-quality links/info, we can't vouch for external links/content or every penny in every fundraiser either; links are provided 'as is' in effort to be useful to you, but do your own review and judge each link for yourself. Then, energized, take action for Julian and with that, for all of our freedoms!
Please regularly tweet/post about this website act4assange.com so people learn about it, remember its URL, and use it/cite it when urging others to write/call/etc. Thank you!
Keep fighting for press freedom, transparency, accountability for governments and corporations, for human rights including for whistleblowers and publishers! If we don't fight for Julian/Wikileaks and other whistleblowers, our own freedoms are at risk, our ability to know what our governments do with our tax-dollars, whether they commit war crimes, other abuses or corruption, and our own human rights and free speech are at risk unless we act! If you got here via twitter ads: yes just long-time WL supporter paying out of own pocket!